Emerging Airports Conference and Exhibition (EACE) 2016 is the leading industry event for the airport fraternity, targeting the US$120bn projects in the Middle East, .After the successful conclusion of the 5th annual edition of EACE in State of Kuwait, the 6th annual edition of the EACE will take place at The Regency Palace Hotel in the State of Kuwait, under the patronage of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), State of Kuwait.
Besides the Kuwait Airports expansion, Project leaders from Dubai Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, AbuDhabi International Airport are invited , to present the master plan of the ongoing and future airports development plans in their respective airports, which will provide the sponsors and exhibitors with multiple business opportunities.
EACE CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS.
- Positioning Kuwait International Airport Development Project as a benchmark in the region – the latest upgrades and expansion Work
- Modernizing Airports by increasing its passenger and cargo and cargo handling capacity
- Harmonizing regions airspace through partnership and cooperation among aviation stakeholders
- Keeping pace with growing aviation demand in Kingdom of Bahrain and positioning Bahrain International Airport as an emerging international hub
- Meeting airlines’ expectations -what is expected of a modern airport?
- Can bags move from point To point as Fast As Travelers in your airport? Your next generation baggage handling system
- Mid Field Terminal Project : Abu Dhabi Airports Company – An insight on its progress.
- Oman Airports development programme, Saudi airports expansion will all be discussed.