Emerging Airports Conference and Exhibition (EACE) 2015 is the leading industry event for the airport fraternity, targeting the US$150bn emerging markets including Middle East, South Asia, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Russia-CIS regions.
After the successful conclusion of the 4th edition of EACE 2014 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, the 5th edition of the EACE will take place in State of Kuwait at Millennium Hotel & Convention Centre - Kuwait City on the 14-15th of October of 2015 from 10am - 5pm on both days.
Senior decision makers including CEO's, airport directors, project directors representing over 15 emerging markets airports will present their respective airports growth, development, expansion, projects master plan and will the highlight the existing and future business opportunities at EACE 2015 in the State of Kuwait, which will provide multiple business opportunities to the global airport design, consultants, project management, airport equipment manufacturers and suppliers, airport operations, airport management, ground handling, safety & security, training and other related companies.
The Sponsors and exhibiting companies at EACE 2015 will meet the senior decision makers of the participating airports through pre-arranged one-on-one direct meetings to introduce their products and services to ensure their market share at the emerging markets airports.
- Know the ongoing and future airport projects in-depth details and their requirement?
- How to capitalize on the growth and opportunities in the booming emerging market airports?
- How to form long-term strategic partnerships with over 300 senior airport executives & service providers?
- How to increase ancillary revenue and expand profit margins?
- How to enhance operational performance and efficiency with new technologies and systems?
- Meet decision makers from the emerging markets airports those are collectively governing over US$150 billion worth of expansion projects.
- Generate new business leads from the new emerging market airports.
- Profile your company and create top-of-mind brand awareness.
- Showcase new technologies, products & services.
This is the single most important marketing and business development event you should attend which will help you to network with over 15 emerging airports through one-on-one direct meetings, which is the most unique opportunity in the region.